Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Falconer02 responds:

Yessir. Very soon.

--Orange-- --Orange--

Reminds me of...

a powerpuff girl episode and I mean that in a good way. Good story

SS - Human History 1 SS - Human History 1

Looking forward to whats next

I've watched all the lessons up till now, and your video explaining the change the series will make in the future and I'm looking forward to all of it. But I need to add I haven't finished this video just yet. You see sometimes something happens and I need to pause the video so I won't miss something. I can sometimes do this by right clicking the flash and unchecking the play option. however sometimes this goes horribly wrong and it plays the audio from the beginning along with the audio from the position that I decided to pause at. This results in me having to instead start the entire lesson over. Thats when I had an idea, if it is possible, could you add a pause button in your videos?

On a side note, I don't know if you like anime or anything like that, but I recently watched an anime that is outside my genre pool and took a liking to it. Some of the themes in the anime really reminded me about a few of the things discussed in your videos. The anime talks about quantum brain waves and ultimately leads to a quantum consciousness which I likened to mass consciousness. I also couldn't help but notice that in the anime a change begins to happen in the human race similar to the DNA activation that you discussed earlier. The anime is called Gundam 00, although I highly doubt you have the free time I have to just drop everything and watch a 50 episode series like i did. I just wanted you to know that something made within the past 2 years reflected the things you've been talking about in a very strange way.

Well like I said, looking forward to you future videos

Tree Of Life. Tree Of Life.

Good but i found a glitch

If you play through a level and gather all the stars but you are unable to get to the exit you can click the edit button and instead of having to get the stars again you can walk straight to the exit and complete the level

Elektric Drawingz 3 Elektric Drawingz 3

Neat!

Reminds me of Squiglevision! haha

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

Nice

I still feel a little awkward playing the game, but I like the story. You need alternate endings